BBI Connect – Ultipro – Employee Self Service osi.ultipro.com
Employees of Bloomin’ Brands have to access there payrolls and company benefits information from BBI Connect, an online portal especially created for them. The website named osi.ultipro.com is framed for employees who work at any of the Bloomin’ Brands restaurants like Carrabba’s Italian GrillBonefish Grill, Flemings Prime Steakhouse, or Roy’s.
Each and every employee working at Bloomin’ Brands is provided with login credentials for the site so they can access it anytime 24 hours a day 7 days a week and review their individual company information. If you are an employee and working for Bloomin’ Brands, you can able to log into your account through BBI Connect Login.
Related to BBI Connect
- bbi connect direct deposit
- bbi connect support
- bbi university osi ultipro
- my bbi.combi benefits
- my bbi benefits
- bloomin brands
- bloomin brands benefits
- bloomin brands logo
It’s difficult to manage almost 1 lakh employees and thus Bloomin’ Brands formed the BBI Connect Login portal, for easy management. It is useful and beneficial to the company and the employees too. For the new users each and every step are explained and even if you have forgotten your password, the guide is provided to reset it.
BBI Connect Login Instructions:
Before you start the login process by this portal, you must have your login details with you that is provided by HR or supervisor or manager. For those who do not have the information, can immediately contact the HR or manager or supervisor. Follow the steps that are mentioned below for an easy login process.
- Visit the official website address
- Type osi.ultipro.com in the address bar on your preferred web browser or you can just click over the link that is mentioned.
- Enter login credentials that are provided.
- Once you are migrated to the home page, you need to provide login entails information including user id and password.
- User id consists of the first two letters of your legal first name followed by a five digit number. If you’re not sure about BBI Connect User Name, you can contact your manager or supervisor.
- If you’re first time user for BBI Connect, you can get default password to log into the account. After logging into the account, you will need to change your password.
- Click on the login button.
- Clicking on the login button, you will be allowed to access the employee benefits provided by Bloomin’ Brands.
BBI Connect – Self Service Password Reset
By any means, if you forget your password for BBI Connect, you can follow below steps to reset your password very easily:
- Open your preferred web browser.
- Type in a website name osi.ultipro.com. Click on the enter button.
- You will be able to view forgotten password link underneath login credentials.
- You will be asked to enter the username on respective field.
- The username is usually including the first two letters of your legal first name followed by a five digit number. If you’re not sure about your user name, you can contact your manager or HR department.
- Try to answer for provided challenge questions.
- If you’ve answered properly for security questions, you will be prompted to change your password.
- You can type in a new password by maintaining terms and conditions such as it must contain 8 to 15 characters and should contain at least one special character.
- Click on reset password to complete BBI Connect Self Service Password Reset.
- If you’re unable to provide answers for security questions or facing trouble with the resetting of a password, you can send an email to [email protected] by including following details such as your full name, your email address, your BBI Connect user name, and your contact number.
- Finally, you will receive a notification of your password being reset within 48 hours of sending the email.
Bloomin Brands Benefits:
Workers can use Bloomin Brands Benefits to find a physician that accepts their insurance, change their insurance elections, and sign up for new coverage
Any family status changes (like marriage, divorce, or a new baby) need to be reported to Bloomin Brands within 31 days of the event (or up to 60 days for a newborn baby) an employee wants to make a benefits change
The company was founded in August 1988 as Multi-Venture Partners, Inc. in Florida by Tim Gannon, Bob Basham, and Chris Sullivan. In 1988 the first Outback Steakhouse was opened in Tampa, Florida. The company went public in 1991 as a 49-restaurant chain and changed its name to Outback Steakhouse, Inc. The Carrabba’s Italian Grill was launched in 1993.
The company’s international expansion began with the first Outback Steakhouse to open in Canada. Revenues for the company exceed $1 billion for the first time. In 1998 the first units of Roy’s Restaurant, Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar, and Lee Roy Selmon’s open. Cheeseburger in Paradise was launched several years later in 2002.
The Wall Street Journal reported on November 7, 2006, that Bain Capital, Catterton Partners, and founders Sullivan, Basham, and Gannon (collectively referred to as Kangaroo Holdings, Inc.), had reached an agreement to buy OSI Restaurant Partners Inc. for about $3 billion.