Well, this is the place where you can resolve the issues or queries going on in your mind. So let’s make out the answer and solution for it. Every now and then people are in search of a Routing number and hence here the users of U.S. Bancorp will be updated by its Routing Number for easy transaction whether it is online or offline.
From wikipedia: U.S. Bancorp (stylized as us bancorp) is a bank holding company based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. It is the parent company of U.S. Bank, National Association, known as U.S. Bank, which is ranked 7th on the list of largest banks in the United States.
- Where can I find my routing number US bank?
- How do you find your bank routing number without a check?
- Which one is the routing number?
- What is the routing number for the Bancorp Bank?
⇒ Bank Routing Number is the nine-digit code that is based on the location of the bank and where you have opened your account. The routing number is printed at the bottom of the check on the left side.
⇒ There are three different ways to know your bank routing number. Those three ways are mentioned below:
- If your PayPal Prepaid Card is linked to your PayPal Account then log-in to your online Account Center. From the main menu, select, “Add/Manage Money” and then “Direct Deposit.” The information required to enrol in the direct deposit service appears in the grey box on the right side of the screen.
- If you are enrolled in our real-time alerts service, text “DIRECT” to 22622. You will receive the information via a text message from PayPal — standard text message rates from your wireless service provider may apply.
- Call (866) 753-6440 and select the “Other Services” option from the menu.
|Routing Number||Address||City||State||Zip Code|
|114924742||P.O. BOX 5017||SIOUX FALLS||SD||57117|